Date:      Mon, 29 May 2006 16:10:37 +0700
From:      Supada Laosooksathit <supada@uni.net.th>
To:        mirror-admin@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please suggest me how to become an official mirror for FreeBSD

Dear all,

I have sent an email with subject "Want to become an official mirror for
FreeBSD". I do not know the administrator has received it or not. So,
this time I resend this email again.

I am a network administrator of the Education Networks in Thailand. I
want to build a mirror site for FTP fileset and also CVS repository. I
have tried to mirror with CVSup but could not take any effect. So, what
am I supposed to do to mirror FreeBSD using CVSup?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

--
Supada Laosooksathit