Date:      Sun, 25 Feb 2007 08:16:54 +0100
From:      Soeren Straarup <xride@x12.dk>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   BEEP PHY BEEP

Hi list

I've gotten so far with the mb9200 board that i can get the loader to load
via xmodem.. I just can't seem to get the phy setup right.
The phy is a Davicom DM9161EP, I can only find a datasheet for the DM9161,
not the EP version.
When i read the PHYAD1 i get 0x181 as the datasheet says.
But from usign the register/bit teh datasheet say I don't get any link.

/Soeren

--
Soeren Straarup   | aka OZ2DAK aka Xride
FreeBSD committer | FreeBSD since 2.2.6-R