Date:      Wed, 06 Jun 2007 03:41:44 -0700
From:      sam garcia <samgarcia.mac.com@mac.com>
To:        remko@elvandar.org
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: security weakness

 Remko, you sugested I should look into securing my emailserver installation by preventing unauthorized access.
you are of the opinion that  ICMP PING is not the cause of spam mailrelaying.
could I ask you if my Apple mac is any risk due to the PING portal being open?
if so would you advice me on what to do?
Thanks again.
Sam