Date:      Sun, 16 Mar 2008 04:28:42 -0300
From:      m0f0x <elmofo@uol.com.br>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: External Terminators

Hello,

Maybe this one can help you[1]. Its available at Farnell[2]...

Also, don't forget to checkout Black Box's website[3]...

The terminators from PC PitStop[4] aren't cool like the ones from
Granite Digital, but they work fine!

[1] http://www.spctechnology.com/prodinfo/specs/79K4863.pdf
[2] http://export.farnell.com/jsp/home/homepage.jsp
    ---> order code #: 1463064
[3] http://www.blackbox.com
    ---> code #: FA970
    ---> item: External, Micro D 68 Terminator with LED
[4] http://www.pc-pitstop.com/scsi_terminators/

Cheers!