Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 2009 19:46:06 +0100
From:      Mark Huizer <freebsd+hubs@dohd.org>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup.nl.freebsd.org upgrade

cvsup.nl.freebsd.org is now running on newer, faster, bigger hardware
than before, thanks to Claranet, who is also donating bandwidth and
colocation.

I've given it quite some vnodes to play with,since it also happens to
have a lot more RAM than it used to have. Where until today normally it
would have some 10 or 12 cvsupd running, I see way more throughput, and
most of the time only 2 or 3 cvsupd active at most.

Since this machine is also covering for a few other cvsup machines in
the Netherlands that have vanished, I hope the Dutch friet-users are a
lot happier now

Greetings

Mark
--