Date:      Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:49:03 -0400
From:      Kay Wanous <kay.wanous@gmail.com>
To:        Sylwester Sosnowski <syso.fml@no-route.org>
Cc:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE Xen DomU (HVM) success

Hi all,

Thanks Sylwester for posting your config, etc.  Do you have some
documentation up as to how you created the FreeBSD DomU?  I'm not that
experienced with Xen and I'm having a hard time figuring out how to
get started.

I'm trying to install FreeBSD as a DomU on a DomO of Debian lenny.  I
am seeing a fair amount of nice documentation but it all seems to
point to http://www.fsmware.com/xenofreebsd/7.0/download/ or similar
for starting configurations, but DNS for the site appears to be down.
Has it changed domain names?

Thanks,
Kay