Date:      Mon, 3 Dec 2012 21:06:10 -0600
From:      Depth Magazine <dougsmith2@cogeco.ca>
To:        drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   View a SAMPLE of Depth Magazine-THEN REGISTER

View a SAMPLE of Depth Magazine-THEN REGISTER\r\n<p>The Winter issue of Depth Magazine, will be uploaded on the 7th of December. We have taken the liberty of programming one of the articles so you can view the magazine, to see how it works, and if you like it, then you can REGISTER for your FREE Subscription</p>