Date:      Sun, 11 Oct 2015 21:00:21 +0300
From:      moxalt <moxalt@riseup.net>
To:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Odd infrequent crashes on chromium with Javascript?

I can confirm this has happened to me. Once. Chromium unexpectedly crashed on
accessing http://trisquel.info/. I have no idea whether this is
JavaScript-related. Never happened again.

Interestingly enough, I don't think this behaviour is confined to FreeBSD, let
alone 10-STABLE. Similar behaviour happens on my Debian box running Stretch. I
would place the issue upstream.

Firefox never crashes, but at least Chromium doesn't take minutes to load
JavaScript-heavy pages. I can put up with a crash every now and then.