Date:      Sun, 05 Apr 2015 21:57:18 -0400
From:      "ppathiakis@atlantisservices.net" <ppathiakis@atlantisservices.net>
To:        java@freebsd.org, Ronald Roskens <roskens@elfin.net>
Subject:   Fwd: Re: [opennms-devel] OpenNMS 1.14+ on FreeBSD 8, 9, 10, 11

Forwarding to the java on freebsd project......

Hi Java!

We have issues here that are problems with openjdk 7 and 8.

Please acknowledge and confirm so we can all work on this together and
get this resolved asap.  I would like to see OpenNMS in the ports tree
soon and this has already gone on for more than 6 months.

Thank you!

P.