Date:      Sun, 21 Apr 2024 16:13:19 -0800
From:      Gary Aitken <freebsd@dreamchaser.org>
Subject:   darktable plugin for gimp?

After upgrading to 13.2 a bit ago, gimp complains when I try to open
a raw file (normally would launch darktable).  I can't seem to find
any information on the plug-in needed to do this, either on the
darktable site or the gimp site.

Attempts to open yield this error:
There is no RAW loader installed to open 'Raw Olympus ORF' files.

GIMP currently supports these RAW loaders:
- darktable (http://www.darktable.org/), at least 1.7

I see no darktable plugin in any of the plugin directories.

A make config for gimp shows only two options, HELP and PRINT
A make config for darktable shows DOCS, GMIC, GRAPHMAGICK, LIBSECRET,
NLS, PRINT, and TOOLS; only DOCS and PRINT are defaulted.

Is the gimp plug-in in TOOLS, and I need to build darktable from
source instead of using a package?  I don't see anything that looks
promising in the tools scripts directory.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Gary