Date:      Sun, 25 Jul 1999 19:07:42 -0400
From:      "Charles A. Peters" <cpeters2@home.com>
To:        "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PCAnywhere through a dual-hommed gateway

I have a dual-hommed gateway set up on my lan, and a customers lan,
to allow internet access over a cable modem to all lan users.

I need to be able to connect to an individual machine on the
customers lan (ie: 192.168.0.88) and do stuff with PCAnywhere 8.0.

Q1.	What ports does pcanywhere use to connect using tcp/ip?
Q2.	How do I get through the gateway to the local pc.
Q3.	Where can I get more info about setting up this type of
configuration?

Thanks in advance!

charles

cpeters2@home.com