Date:      Thu, 09 Oct 1997 13:07:30 -0700
From:      Kim Shrier <kim@createtech.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Site indexing and searching

I am looking for a tool to do web site indexing.  I noticed that the
FreeBSD site is using freewais-sf.  I have
compiled the port and installed it successfully.  However, I am an
overworked system-administrator and it
would certainly help me out if I could get information on what commands
and parameters you use to index
your site as well as the cgi program you use to handle the search query
from the html form.  I know that I could
figure this out from reading the docs, but I am really pressed for time
and have many other things on my plate.
Any assistence would be appreciated.

Kim Shrier
kim@createtech.com