Date:      Fri, 14 Feb 2003 07:14:21 -0800
From:      Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
To:        freebsd gnome <freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   upgrade loses sawfish config tools

i last ran portupgrade 25 jan.  i ran it yesterday.  my config lost
details of sawfish config, panel color, etc.

i can no longer configure sawfish.  pulling
  Applications
    Desktop Preferences
	Sawfish
	  Key Bindings (or anything on that sub-menu)
gets me a double beep.  the first beep is the normal launch boink.
the second is an immediate honk, and no window appears.

last night, i did a full portsdb -Uu and then a complete portupgrade -f
to be sure everything is current.

suggestions for debugging appreciated.

randy