Date:      Mon, 06 Jan 2003 11:17:16 -0800
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        "Simson L. Garfinkel" <simsong@lcs.mit.edu>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: suggestion for http://www.freebsd.org/releases/5.0R/DP2/relnotes-i386.html

--==_Exmh_1468937480P

If memory serves me right, "Simson L. Garfinkel" wrote:
> Greetings. I notice that filenames at
> http://www.freebsd.org/releases/5.0R/DP2/relnotes-i386.html are in green. It
> would be really neat if these green filenames were actually turned into
> links that, when clicked on, presented the reader with web pages.

Where it makes sense to do this, we do it already.  In the case of a
file that has a manual page associated with it, we usually have a
cross-reference to the manual page (such as services(5) or exports(5)).
For an arbitrary/random file, it's not clear what link would make sense.

Can you provide a specific example of a change you'd like to see?

> Otherwise, the documentation is great.

Thanks!

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_1468937480P