Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:52:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Divya Mehra <divya@nttmcl.com>
To:        Brian Somers <brian@FreeBSD.org.uk>
Cc:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PAP authentication with kernel ppp

Thanks but even without require-pap in /etc/ppp/options I get the same
error. There could be some problem in the /etc/ppp/pap-secrets format
or pppd not able to find it but not sure about it.

 - Divya

Divyashikha Mehra              NTT Multimedia Communications Laboratories
Computer Systems Designer                 250 Cambridge Avenue, Suite 205
650-833-3655 (Voice)                            Palo Alto, CA 940040, USA.
                                                mailto : divya@nttmcl.com