Date:      Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:34:54 -0800 (PST)
From:      "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>
To:        "Matt M." <matt@boda.virtualave.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvsup 3.4-release to -current

that's very accurate. you'd be better off getting a SNAP image and
upgrading your system from that.

that is, if you really need to do it now.

i'd just wait, untill the final release, since it's coming up Real Soon
Now.

-- jan

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Matt M. wrote:

> Just wondering what potential problems I am facing by going from
> 3.4-release to -current. I was told on irc that my chances may not be
> well.

  email: jan[at]caustic.org   web: http://www.caustic.org/~jan
   "knowledge is power. power corrupts. study hard, be evil."