Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2007 22:53:29 +0100
From:      Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Disk sync at shutdown and fusefs filesystems

--Sig_uKkvvcyE3GEi2wD1LdmSUWb

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:22:35 -0800 (PST), Doug Barton wrote:
>=20
> I suppose this is mostly a style difference, but I like to avoid all thos=
e=20
> subshells if we can. I also think it might be a good idea to wait a secon=
d=20
> between unmounts, just to be paranoid. How about:
>=20
> mount | while read dev d1 mountpoint d2; do
>  	case "$dev" in
>  	/dev/fuse[0-9]*) umount $mountpoint ; sleep 1 ;;
>  	esac
> done
> sleep 1

Hmm, if you truly want to be paranoid, you probably should be unmounting
those in reverse order, because someone might be mounting one fuse-fs
inside another ;)

just my 2 cents,
  Karsten

--=20
Open source is not about suing someone who sells your software. It is
about being able to walk behind him, grinning, and waving free CDs with
the equivalent of what he is trying to sell.