Date:      Fri, 14 Jan 2000 15:25:36 -0700
From:      "J.C. Frazier" <wolfman@csocs.com>
To:        "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
Cc:        Dirk Froemberg <dirk@FreeBSD.ORG>, Vincent Poy <vince@venus.GAIANET.NET>, Patrick Bihan-Faou <patrick@mindstep.com>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, ache@FreeBSD.ORG, rse@engelschall.com, adam@algroup.co.uk
Subject:   Re: ports/15873: New Apache_fp+php+mod_ssl-1.3.9+3.0.12+2.4.8 port.

Those aren't the only problems I've seen.  If apache is compiled prior to the
links being made for DES, the frontpage clients themselves will fail to be able
to authenticate correctly.  fpsrvadm.exe will correctly place DES passwords in
the correct files, however it won't function until apache is recompiled and
installed.

On another note.  Another php exploit has been found.
(http://daily.daemonnews.org/view_story.php3?story_id=498)  No php version
under php-3.0.14 should be used because of it.  Currently the one in our ports
use a version which is effected by this bug.  However, the 3.0.14 version has
some serious problems compiling on systems as shown in their BUGTRAQ.