Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 1996 23:31:59 -0800 (PST)
From:      Rob Mallory <rmallory@wiley.csusb.edu>
To:        julian@freefall.freebsd.org (Julian Elischer)
Cc:        hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LOST in San Diego

> anyone know the phione number or address, or whatever
> of USENIX
> I've gotten to San Diego but have lost the flier telling me where to go to
> register..

"Headquarters" is at the Marriott 333 W. Harbor Dr, 619-234-1500
there is a message desk for usenix participants at that number too.
you can leave a message for anyone at usenix, or pick up messages
for you.

I just moved here a few weeks ago, and are somewhat familiar with
the area. I'll be at the perl class on tues then at the Qualcomm
booth later that night and possibly other nights. Stop by the ^^
booth to pick up a free life-preserver can-coozie!

call Qualcomm (on lusk blvd) information and ask for me, or email
if you want to hook up.. I know a few great places to party down here.
grant/garnett street on a weekend is unbeatable, and the pizza-port
in Solonas beach is the best microbrewery/pizza house on the west coast.

-Rob Mallory  [rmallory@Qualcomm.Com]