Date:      Thu, 03 Apr 1997 08:00:52 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        "Anton A. Zykov" <master@rusnet.ml.org>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: compiling inn

At 10:42 PM 4/02/97 -0500, Anton A. Zykov wrote:
>I'm trying to compile inn, but at some point it prints the following:
>nnrpd.c:359: Undefined symbol '_crypt' referenced from text segment

In the Make file, add a -lcrypt on the LIBS line... e.g.
LIBS    = -lutil -lcrypt

>How can I correct it?
>There's precompiled nntp server in freebsd packages. Is there a manual how
>to install and run it somewhere?

Check out the docs subdirectory.  The FAQ there is quite comprehensive.
Failing that, you can search through the usenet archives at www.dejanews.com.

	---Mike
Mike Tancsa  (mike@sentex.net)           * To do is to be  -- Nietzsche
Sentex Communications Corp,              * To be is to do  -- Sartre
Cambridge, Ontario                       * Do be do be do  -- Sinatra
(http://www.sentex.net/~mdtancsa)        *