Date:      Sun, 6 Sep 1998 15:18:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alex <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        "Vanessa N. Voysey" <vanessa.voysey@k2c.co.uk>
Cc:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ELF world and MFS / groff issues

On Sun, 6 Sep 1998, Vanessa N. Voysey wrote:
[...]
> I'm pretty sure this was not the case in an aout world, too... I've used
> these flags for a long time now. Again, clues would be appreciated.

Yes.  Last I tried, I think gcc didn't even get to build groff/troff, et.
al.  Well not with a.out anyways.  Anyways, it's simple enough.  Fix gcc,
fix troff or just don't do it. :)

- alex

| "Contrary to popular belief, penguins are not the salvation of modern  |
| technology.  Neither do they throw parties for the urban proletariat." |