Date:      29 Jul 2002 00:00:42 -0700
From:      Joel Ray Holveck <joelh@gnu.org>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SSH issue

After I sent my last message a few minutes ago, I got an email from
<antivirus@lostboys.com> saying that my email had been "quarantined"
because it contained a PGP-encrypted section.  After I stopped
laughing, I figured I should let whoever didn't get my last message
know what happened.  The antivirus@ message didn't say who the
recipient at that point was; it only listed
security-officer@freebsd.org.

Anyway, whoever was being so steadfastly protected from the terror of
secure communication, you can get my message at
http://www.piqnet.org/ssh-message.txt

Cheers,
joelh