Date:      Fri, 11 Sep 1998 07:52:55 +1000 (EST)
From:      John Birrell  <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        street@iname.com (Kevin Street)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel build error under ELF

Kevin Street wrote:
> My kernel builds are failing as of the last couple of days.  Up until
> then they had been working fine under ELF.  The current attempt is on
> an ELF system cvsuped as of this morning.
>
> Does this look familiar to anyone?

Yes, I've seen a report of this. The suggestion was to build genassym
with the installed object format. To do this the flags need to be
set so that they don't contain the -aout argument. It will be 24 hrs
before I can spend any time on this.

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137