Date:      Sun, 21 Mar 1999 21:27:11 GMT
From:      Kevin Weiss/AUS/Lotus <Kevin_Weiss/AUS/Lotus@lotus.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   more fstab entries please...

Could someone...anyone who this applies to...please sent me a copy of their
fstab entries with an
internal IOMEGA IDE zip drive supported.  FreeSD still won't use mine (but
it is recognized upon
bootup).  Someone sent to me a copy of theirs last week, but I still
couldn't get the zip drive to work.
I ONLY have FreeBSD on this disk...no other OS. I am trying to get the
mount /zip command line to
work.

PS - maybe I'm using the wrong command line, but I've also tried mount
/wfd0, and
mount /dev/wfd0 /zip.