Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 2010 13:17:35 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Need help from someone with boost fu + RELENG_6

Howdy,

I recently took over the net-p2p/rblibtorrent* ports with an eye towards
modernizing them, and my ultimate goal of getting a modern version of
qbittorrent working, which I've done.

However I apparently inherited some build problems on 6-stable that I
don't understand, and since I don't have a 6-stable system available I
cannot test fixes for. The problems appear to be boost-related, both
more or less look like this:

In file included from /usr/local/include/boost/thread/future.hpp:12,
                 from /usr/local/include/boost/thread.hpp:24,
                 from ../include/libtorrent/storage.hpp:45,
                 from ../include/libtorrent/peer_connection.hpp:63,
                 from peer_connection.cpp:41:
/usr/local/include/boost/exception_ptr.hpp:43: error: looser throw
specifier for `virtual boost::exception_ptr::~exception_ptr()'
/usr/local/include/boost/exception/detail/exception_ptr_base.hpp:27:
error:   overriding `virtual
boost::exception_detail::exception_ptr_base::~exception_ptr_base() throw ()'
peer_connection.cpp: In member function `void
libtorrent::peer_connection::second_tick(float)':
peer_connection.cpp:2989: warning: converting to `int' from `float'
peer_connection.cpp:2993: warning: converting to `int' from `float'
*** Error code 1

The actual logs are here:
http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-errorlogs/a.6.20100117082456/rblibtorrent-0.13.log
http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/i386-errorlogs/a.6.20100117082456/rblibtorrent-devel-0.14.8.log

If anyone can help me out on this I would really appreciate it (and more
importantly so would our users). I'm hoping that since the errors are
basically the same that hopefully the fix will be obvious and simple. :)

Doug

			-- Pablo Picasso