Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:50:12 -0600 (CST)
From:      Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cursor memory in PINE folder views (with IMAP).

Is anyone aware of a configuration flag or source patch to enable a
"sticky" cursor in some of the PINE folder views?  I'm using PINE from
ports with IMAP, and read a number of folders under a shared.* partition.

By "sticky", I mean, that if I enter one particular folder, view mail,
then back out (with <) from that folder, I'd like the cursor to continue
to highlight THAT folder, and not jump back to the first one in the list.
This is more than an annoyance with 100+ folders in the same view.

The kicker is that this behaviour seems to exist with local mbox folders,
but doesn't seem to apply to IMAP folders.  Perhaps some IMAP folder list
query is clobbering the cursor index?

Thanks,
- Ryan

--
  Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>
  50% Owner, Technical and Accounts

  SaskNow Technologies     http://www.sasknow.com
  #106-380 3120 8th St E   Saskatoon, SK  S7H 0W2