Date:      Tue, 30 Sep 2003 23:19:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      freebsd@killersolutions.com
To:        "David Kelly" <dkelly@HiWAAY.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD routing between 2 interfaces

> You forgot natd.
>
> Am guessing your DSL or cable modem is doing NAT and assigning an
> address to your FreeBSD system.

No the modem assigns IP to the 192.168.0.1 router, which in turn acts as
gateway for the rest of the network. I only have 1 real IP address. It
seems I have NAT already on the 192.168.0.1 and will now have to put
another NAT scheme into 192.168.0.3 machine? Perhaps, I should just create
static routes using the route command in freebsd?