Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2000 00:40:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD-current <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Config problems

Well, I think maybe you have to put a number in if you want stuff wired
down.. but basically I'm not sure if all the kinks have been worked out
yet...

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|