Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:00:37 -0500
From:      Normand Leclerc <nospam@ele.etsmtl.ca>
To:        Craig Burgess <craig-burgess@home.net>, freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Syslog reports weird things

Hi Craig,

    I'm releaved to see that other poeple are getting this problem.  I'd like
to know if it is only on the PC164 tough...  If only I had the knowledge on how
the system works I could try to find the solution...  I just don't know how
syslog gets it's messages...  Anyways, we'll see if they can find it out.

Normand.
lecn1306@ele.etsmtl.ca