Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:17:59 -0600
From:      Christopher Farley <chris@northernbrewer.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Getting XF86Setup into XFree 4

Am I the only person who gets a gray screen and a pointer when I run
xf86cfg?

I captured the output with script(1), and it writes a config file to
/root/XF86Config.new. xf86cfg fails with the following errors:

Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo/,
removing from list!
Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1/,
removing from list!
Error: Widget work has zero width and/or height

--
Christopher Farley
Northern Brewer / 1150 Grand Avenue / St. Paul, MN 55105