Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 1996 21:24:07 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Randy DuCharme <randyd@nconnect.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Shells

Greetings,

    Thanks to all who responded to my previous query.  You've all
been most helpful and informative!! :)  I guess I've pretty much
decided to look into something other than tcsh, but I'm finding
that using when ksh, bash, or zsh, a vi session under an Xterm,
or rxvt window has some rather strange behavior!  I've been
sifting through man pages and reference books I have to try to
figure out how to modify this behavior.  The thing that is most
notable at this point is the effect of my PageUP and PageDown
keys.  It converts all characters to UPPERCASE. ( of course, you
probably already knew this eh?  :) :)  ) Is there a way to alter this?

Thanks

Randy