Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:39:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      john carlton <thexder2@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Update on my issue.

Ok, so now on the same issue of svgalib under linux
compat I found out 2 things.  First I don't need
devices set up under the compat/linux folder.  Second
I found Fedora Core 4 libraries for svgalib on a
redhat ftp under extras.  My problem now is much the
same but now when I try to run I get the same "Not
running in a graphics capable console" error message
and instead of a core dump it corrupts the screen
forcing reboot.  Is there a linux_compat distrib that
already comes with svgalib setup?  Or should I figure
out how to get fc-4_9 working?  Is there a device I
can link to to make it find a "graphics capable console"?