Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:06:52 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        normalbloke@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TS-7200 and FreeBSD

In message: <a3d9d8e90802201622s28a94e6fwaf95e8e7cc6e84f9@mail.gmail.com>
            "Patrick Collins" <normalbloke@gmail.com> writes:
: Hello,
:
: I am designing a marine navigation and monitoring system and am
: considering using the Technologic TS-7200 with FreeBSD. I would like
: to use FreeBSD because I am very familiar with it but support for the
: TS-7200 seems to be limited. Would I be better off using NetBSD or
: Linux. I would appreciate your honest opinion on this.
:
: Does anyone have a kernel configuration file for the TS-7200.

There's a kernel config and support code for this in perforce right
now.  It is waiting for someone to make it compile again on -current
and one or two minor tweaks.  I can get you diffs if you'd like.

Warner