Date:      Tue, 14 Oct 1997 14:42:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bernie Doehner <bad@uhf.wireless.net>
To:        Cliff Addy <fbsdlist@federation.addy.com>
Cc:        Alexander Litvin <archer@lucky.net>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Quota and Mail Spool Files

Just a quick comment. When I was running 2.2.2-R, after a particular bad
system crash, quota.user and quota.group on my quota'ed drive become
corruped (one of them actualy grew to about 200MB), and also reported
abnormal/incorrect values.

What size are your quota.user and quota.group files? I assume you are
running quotacheck -a from /etc/rc?

Bernie