Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 1995 20:54:26 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
To:        hackers@FREEBSD.ORG
Subject:   Brian's cyb driver

If I don't hear any really good rasons, I'm going to commit
this driver to the tree.
We have two console drivers so there is a precedent.
We are alienating a good contributor, and there have been several
people asking for info on this driver.

>From what I gather ther are points of strength or both drivers..
Brian's drives the board a bit better, but Bruce's interfaces with the
system a bit better..

anyhow. I will want to hear a REALLY GOOD REASON to not do this before
I stop..  I've taken it upon myself to recently help a few outside people get
their stuff committed. We need to stop contributors
getting shut out.. it we don't take their stuff, just because we let
it slip through the cracks, then we deserve to be dropped by them.

julian