Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 1997 10:29:10 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@obiwan.aceonline.com.au>, Mark Mayo <mark@quickweb.com>, questions@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Java binary support in FreeBSD ...

In message <13303.857054625@time.cdrom.com> "Jordan K. Hubbard" writes:
: Well, go do it and then come back with your proof-of-concept for us to
: comment on.  Anything else is just blue-sky dreaming, and we've got
: more than enough of that to last us through the remainder of this
: century. :-)

Unfortunately, the blue-sky dreaming isn't limited to this century, nor
even the time that time_t will fit into 32 bits :-(.

If you go off and do this, it might not be bad to make this
generalized so that I can run my old CP/M programs through the z80
emulator that I have laying around, or the MS-DOS programs through
DOSEMU or whatever.

Warner