Date:      Sun, 13 Sep 1998 12:59:57 -0700
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        Bill Paul <wpaul@skynet.ctr.columbia.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: STILL looking for testers for ThunderLAN driver

Bill Paul wrote:

> This is my _third_ call for testers for the ThunderLAN PCI network
> driver. So far, response to the first two calls for testers has been
> totally underwhelming.

	In case it helps any, I have seen your previous requests, and
sympathized with your plight. However, I have none of the equipment you
are trying to test. Given compaq's known problems with FreeBSD, I
suspect that very few people on either of these lists have it either.

Good luck,

Doug
--
***           Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network          ***

"Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American people,
time and time again, and betrayed their trust. He is no longer an
effective leader. Since he has admitted guilt, there is no reason to put
the American people through an impeachment. He will serve absolutely no
purpose in finishing out his term; the only possible solution is for the
president to save some dignity and resign."

- William Jefferson Clinton, 1974