Date:      Tue, 1 May 2001 15:36:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      secret <secret_0@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   hi

hi
i have a SoundBlaster Live card. (PCI)

i added on my kernel the command 'device pcm'

i have rebuilded kernel etc.

on dmesg i see:
pcm0: <Creative EMU10K1> at device 15.0 on pci0
pcm0: unable to map register space
device_probe_and_attach: pcm0 attach returned 6

and i still have no sound

it founds the creative emu10k1 at device 15 etc...but
what are the other errors??

i read u'r site so many times: i can't make it work..

PLEASE tell me what 'exactly' to do to make my sound
blaster live to work. please

thank u very much