Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 16:52:05 -1000
From:      richard@pegasus.com (Richard Foulk)
To:        FreeBSD-Hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mousen

} > Looks like, if you want 3 button and don't like a mouse, the trackball
} > is your ONLY bet.
}
} Not quite; I've got a couple of Alps Glidepoint keyboards which have 3
} button trackpad pointing devices.  Plus, these things also support the
} "tap" gesture as a 4th virtual button.  I don't know if they're still
} available any longer, though.

Isn't the `tap gesture' a Windows driver thing?