Date:      Thu, 05 Nov 1998 16:39:48 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Ryan Younce <ryany@pobox.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Current 'make world' warnings cleanup

> Well, seeing as how my count of all instances of ' warning: ' within my log
> of my most recent make world totals to about 85,000 lines, I figure this
> might be as good a place as any to burn my weekend/weeknight time.

Hmmm.  Maybe. :)

> Is there a coordinator for this?  As this is my first time sending anything
> to any of the mailing lists, let alone contributing, I figure lowering the

The problem with this task is that it requires either a committer or
someone who's got a suitable arrangement with some committer to get
these changes in on a timely basis, otherwise the work quickly goes
stale as stuff changes.  I'd recommend that you find a committer willing
to play "patch filter" before taking something like this on. :-)

- Jordan