Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:29:30 -0400
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        Kay Abendroth <kay.abendroth@raxion.net>
Cc:        java@freebsd.org, glewis@freebsd.org, bug-followup@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/104744: java/berkeley-db installation error

в╕второк 24 жовтень 2006 15:19, Kay Abendroth написав:
> After some testing, I found that the following little change in Makefile
> works very well for me. Maybe there's something wrong with the client-vm?

There definitely is something wrong -- in the client-vm *of Diablo*... Hence
my original suggestion for reinstalling Diablo and/or building jdk15 anew.

Diablo is the official Java build for FreeBSD, and, I believe, it is only
supported on the exact version of the OS, where it was built (and certified).

If installing the latest one does not solve the problem for you, please,
contact java@FreeBSD.org -- we'd rather have the official Java, that works
with our (soon-to-be) latest stable release (6.2).

> http://www.raxion.net/freebsd/patch/_patch_berkeley-db.txt

Yes, using the server VM is a good work-around. But java/jdk15 works fine
without it, which means, whatever bug you are hitting, it is fixed already.

	http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=java/104744

Greg! Would you take this PR, please? Thanks!

	-mi