Date:      19 Aug 1998 07:45:24 -0000
From:      china@hongkong.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   compaq netelligent support

On www.freebsd.org/releases/2.2.7R/notes.html
it says the compaq netelligent ethernet cards are supported.
but on
www2.au.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook10.html
it didn't mention the compaq cards in the supported config list

Sounds confusing!

Also in the install menu where the devices and conflicts are listed, i
cant see the compaq netelligent ethernet listed.

Would the person who wrote the release notes tell me what to do!? I bought the company 6 machines which can't function with FreeBSD now......