Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:55:49 +0100 (BST)
From:      Aidan Skinner <aidan@velvet.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ports I submitted

Evening all. I submitted two new ports for FreeBSD in Feburary, but
nobody seems to have taken much interest. One was a port of the AUnit
testing framework (pr 35146) and the other was a port of the xmlada
parser (pr 35187). Did I do something horribly wrong with them or are
people just busy?

- Aidan

--
aidan@velvet.net  http://www.velvet.net/~aidan/  aim:aidans42
finger for pgp key fingerprint |Unix Programmer/Admin actively seeking work