Date:      Sat, 12 Aug 2000 09:08:41 +0200 (METDST)
From:      Peter Spekreijse <peter@echelon.nl>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   isdnmonitor

Hi!

Last week I installed FreeBSD 4.0 release as base for my i4b router. Until
then the system was based on 3.4 STABLE with i4b 0.90. After the upgrade
isdnmonitor stopped working (using the same config as before). The system
is now running 4.0 STABLE with the same result.

I did some testing with isdnd -P and noticed that the monitor section
present in isdnd.rc does not appear in the output. There are no errors
prosessing the config file.

Has anybody a clue what's going wrong?

Peter.
--
Peter Spekreijse                             | email:    peter@echelon.nl
                                             | web:        www.echelon.nl
ECHELON consultancy and software development | phone: +31 (0)53 48 36 585
PO Box 545, 7500AM Enschede, The Netherlands | fax:   +31 (0)53 43 36 222