Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 2003 09:42:30 -0600
From:      "David Chavarria" <davidc@huyett.com>
To:        "taxman" <taxman@ACD.NET>
Cc:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Broken Link

I don't remember asking about it before...but I've done stupid things
before.
Thanks for the apology, I did email -doc.
I was wondering who to email it to, and decided to email freebsd-questions
because that was the email address shown at the bottom of every page I
looked saw at the FreeBSD site.
Maybe a link to the proper email address at the site would circumvent
these kind of situations.
If it's already up there, my apologies for missing it.

David