Date:      Wed, 29 Oct 1997 20:28:21 +0000
From:      "Michael G." <mikegoe@ibm.net>
To:        "Jaime Bozza" <wheelman@nuc.net>, "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 2.2.5 Unable to boot floppy Image !SOLVED!

> >Hm, first time I've heard of fdimage failing where rawrite works.  :-/
>

> I had that once ...    The Feb 97 version of fdimage never worked for me, no
> matter what I tried, yet rawrite always worked.  I'm using the May version
> now (which I believe is the current version) and it works fine.
>
> Perhaps verifying you (he) have the latest fdimage?

This is the first time I've used fdimage.exe, I did get it at
ftp.freebsd.org along with 2.2.5.  Although unlikely, it could be
that my 3.5 drive is actually a 2.88 drive but the disk is formatted
to 1.44.

Michael G.
Brought to you by the letters "O" and "S" and the number "2"

Live FreeBSD... or Die!

COBOL...the language of business!

C:\DOS
C:\DOS\RUN