Date:      Mon, 3 Sep 2001 02:15:05 -0700
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>
To:        ia64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Roadmap?

Guys,

HP has given me an old (A1 stepping) Itanium box to play with. I don't
know for how long, so I want to make the best use of it. Can someone
tell me where we are on ia64?

Also, what's the story with gcc. It doesn't look like we have a working
ia64 compiler in the tree. Any ETA's on that front?

I'll talk to the sysadmin next week, for I don't even know where the
box is. After that I'll play with it to figure out what I can do and
how best to do it. Any suggestions are welcome,