Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 2000 12:56:34 +0000
From:      Henio Henrique Aragao Rego <henio@dfte.ufrn.br>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Packages

Dear Sir/Madam,

I recently installed FreeBSD in my computer and it works
perfectly. Therefore, I'm having troubles to use a packagge.
I tried to use the program to plot graphics called "xmgr. The
installation was sucessful, but it doesn't run. The message
that I always get is:

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libmfhdf.so.2" not found

I reinstalled several times without sucess!

Can you please help me with this? Do you know what is the
problem? If don't, do you know who can I ask?

Thanks a lot in advance?

Best wishes,

Henio H. A. Rego