Date:      Sun, 26 Jul 2015 07:21:56 -0400
From:      Rod Person <rodperson@rodperson.com>
To:        "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sharing file between OSes with UDF

On the NetBSD mailing list I followed a thread about sharing files
between OSes using the UDF file system.  Here is a link to how the
user was able to implement this:
	http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.os.netbsd.general/38816

I thought that I'd try it out in FreeBSD as it seems like a good idea.

First problem...there doesn't seem to be an implementation of
newfs_udf in FreeBSD.  I did some searching and it looks like there
never has been (or at least I can find people looking for it as far
back as 2005).

Does anyone created an UDF file system as in the above thread with
FreeBSD?

--
Rod

http://www.rodperson.com

He who knows himself to be one way and pretends it is another way is a
thief who robs his own soul.

  The Mahabharata
     Sakuntala 25