Date:      Mon, 30 Jul 2001 22:19:21 +0200
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
To:        Victor Hugo Delgado <new_daemon@yahoo.com>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DOMAIN

Hi Victor,

-On [20010730 04:30], Victor Hugo Delgado (new_daemon@yahoo.com) wrote:
>I was using FreeBSD since 1996 at PERU.
>I would like to register a domain named:
>
>      FREEBSD.ORG.PE
>
>For give impulse to FreeBSD in my country PERU.
>I love FreeBSD all my life and I would like to have a
>local domain is it possible? I mean if You coudl let
>me register FREEBSD.ORG.PE with your permission?

Sure, register it. :)

I know the people who registered freebsd.nl and they are not affiliated
with the project.  And I am sure there are more countries having done
the same thing.

Of course we would appreciate it if you could maybe help translating or
mirror the site for your country. :)

But we cannot nor will stop you.  Just spread the word! :)

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven/Asmodai asmodai@[wxs.nl|freebsd.org|xmach.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder, finger asmodai@ninth-circle.dnsalias.net